SIMS Pay allows you make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, makes it easy to make payments for school items by credit card, reduces the need for children to carry cash to school, and gives peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
Before beginning the registration process, you will need the following:
- Your unique registration email. Your school will send you a registration email that contains a registration link and an invitation code. If you cannot find this email, please check your junk mail and ensure it has not been marked as SPAM.
- The date of birth of one of your children who attends the school.
- Microsoft (including Office 365), Google, Facebook, or Twitter. You can use an existing account (e.g. a Hotmail account) or create a new one online - they are free, easy to set up and you can use any valid email address and password.
View a tutorial on the registration process:
- SIMS Parent: Parent Registration Tutorial (PDF version)
- SIMS Parent: Parent Registration Tutorial (MP4 version)
Getting started with SIMS Pay
- Open the email and click the link or the website URL as instructed. A new internet browser window will open and you will be asked to log in.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not use SIMS ID account
- Register with Microsoft (including Office 365), Google, Facebook, or Twitter account. Click the icon for the relevant Third Party account (Facebook and Twitter are accessible via the Use another provider button) and you will be directed to sign in using your existing details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will be guided through the login process. Once logged in, you will be asked if you want to authorise SIMS Parent to use your account.
- You will now be asked for an invitation code.
- If you were able to use click this link in the email you received, this field will be populated automatically.
- If you had to select the web address in the email, you will need to copy the invite code from the email and paste it into the space provided.
- Enter the Date of birth of one of your children attending the school.
This is for security purposes only and this information will not be used in the SIMS Parent system.
- Click the Register button to continue.
If you need further assistance, please contact the school.