Parents have the right to appeal under The Education Act to an independent appeal panel against the decision not to offer your child a place at Borough Academy.
Further details about how to make an appeal will be available here shortly.
- Offers of places/decisions not to offer places will be sent out on Monday 1st March 2021
- The appeals form will be available for approximately a 4 week period after the official offer has been sent out.
- The closing date for appeals is Monday 19th April 2021 for applicants who have applied to start in September 2021.
- All supporting documents must also be submitted by Monday 19th April 2021.
- Appeals will be heard by the independent panel on Friday 11th June 2021.
Please click here to download the Borough Academy Appeals form.
Completed forms and supporting information should be sent or handed in person to:
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Borough Academy
94B Southwark Bridge Road
If you have any questions about admissions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org